- Be an adult Muslim (18 years and up).
- Agree to join the Islamic Writers Alliance online discussion forum where IWA business is conducted.
- Pay an annual membership fee of $25 (USD).
Membership Application Instructions
Send your email application to the IWA Director:
Your email must include the following information:
1) Your legal name
2) The name you prefer to use for IWA business
3) Your business or personal mailing address
(Street/PO Box, City, State, Zip Code, Country)
4) Your telephone number
5) Your preferred email address
6) Your Gender
7) Include any blog or website addresses you have established
8) Include a 50 to 100 word bio about yourself
9) Complete the Member Profile form you receive once your application is accepted
10) State how you will pay annual dues:
Annual Dues of USD $25.00 are non-refundable.
The Director will send you payment information via email response to your application.
Methods of payment include money order, bank check (on a US bank), or paypal.
Benefits of Joining the IWA
As with nearly any other organization or community, there are benefits of being a member of the IWA, as well as responsibilities of that membership. Please click here for a complete explanation and definition of the benefits and responsibilities of membership with the IWA.
All personal information will be kept confidential and will not be sold or provided to any other individual, group, business or organization.